about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

calendar // december's cranberry conserves



Whoa. How is it already December and our 12th Jam of the Month? The days flew by once again this year. It's full-on holiday mode now through the end of the year around my house, and that includes lots of cranberries! I've already cooked up two batches of cranberry sauce and soon I'll be making other seasonal treats with this classic flavor.

So for our last jam, I chose Cranberry Conserves. What are conserves? They're like a super chunky jam, which usually includes some dried fruits and nuts along with the fresh fruit. I haven't made one like this before, but I think I may just try. Here's a recipe I'm eyeing!

Ready for the last calendar of the year?


And if you're cross-stitching along and wondering if there was a November pattern...it's still coming! You'll find it here soon along with the December chart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!