about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

calendar // september's apple jelly



I maaaaaayyy be in denial that September is here. But since people keep talking about September things, I figured I had better just go with it and finally make and post the new calendar wallpaper...with Apple Jelly!

Each new Jam of the Month Club design is always my favorite, and that's true this time around too. I mean, seriously...just look at those little tags? I think they may be inspiring a printable for this month.

But now, so I don't fall behind on even more things this month, let's jump to the wallpapers!


Very Serious Crafts: S2E17

And since September means thinking about making things for fall, why not listen to the latest episode of Very Serious Crafts? A new episode is coming sooooooon!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!