about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

calendar // old hearts for a new february



So...these calendars are usually posted on the 1st of the month or sooner. But I was a little tired after last week's Stitch Love Party, and then I got kinda excited about yesterday's necklace tutorial. So I'm a bit behind, but thankfully there's an extra day this month.

So let's do this!

Ah, February! I love a month filled with red and pink and plenty of hearts! To make old new this month, I pulled out a calendar design from 2012. The speech bubble heart is one of my favorites of all time, so I couldn't resist using it again.

Add them to your computer, handheld devices, and printer. Or scroll down to tack one to your wall!


For iPhone 6+, choose the iPad version. To use the iPhone and iPad versions, click the link for the wallpaper you want. When it opens, touch and hold the image until it pops up with the option to save. After you've saved the image, go to your settings, choose wallpaper, then find the image you've just saved.

2016 February Print Calendar


You can also download and print a February calendar PDF. The printable version comes out best if you do them on card stock, I think. It's perfect for getting in a bit of coloring. Because who says hearts should only be pink or red?

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say a big thank you for doing the wallpaper every month! I have been using it for over a year now and it always makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!