about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

printable // carrot banner

Carrot Banner


Sometimes I have a hard time accepting that "just in time" is still in time, and that's okay. But since fast and easy projects are sometimes just what you need, "just in time" really is okay. And I'm okay with that.

Today, March 31, is the last day of triangle month around here, so how about one last triangle item...one that is perfect for Easter and spring? Because I just know that you were looking at your wall and thinking, ya know, this wall could use a string of triangle-shaped carrots!

I know you were thinking that!

Carrot Banner

Of course, I'm here to help you out and give you not just your average banner of carrots, but happy kawaii carrots. They really will make your wall 137% happier.


Print the carrot triangles on orange paper and print the tops on green paper. I used Astrobrights papers, but they would also look so very sweet if you print them on construction paper. Construction paper is typically 9x12 inches, so you'll need to cut it down to fit your printer, but it's worth it. Trust me.

Carrot Banner

After you cut out the pieces, fringe the green tops and tape them to the back of the carrots. You should even be able to attach the string at the same time, making this even faster.

Of course, you can use these carrots other ways too. Make a tall string of them, place them in your windows, use them as giant gift tags, or even have a carrot hunt!

Carrot Banner
Carrot Banner

Happy carrot crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Cute little carrots, now to think of where I can hang them... perhaps in the children's playhouse. Thanks for sharing. Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:25 PM

    Thank you. Perfect timing. My daughter has requested a bunny themed birthday party in a few weeks, so (obviously) we need a carrot banner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! Thanks! I hope you meet your CK goal. I happily bought a diy bundle this time. Looking forward to stitching up your seasonal bundle as pay if learning embroidery :*)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!