about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

sequins for the soul

sequins

Sometimes you need to take a bunch of pictures of sequins. You need to because it's all you can do when there's so much to do.

Sometimes you realize that it's okay to let a few things slide, because making Christmas decorations is more important. And you're not sure why, but it feels like it's important for your soul. Yes.

Sometimes you have to recognize that "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" doesn't mean that you need to do all things. You might need to do one little thing.

sequins

Like playing with sequins and felt and thread.

9 comments:

  1. This looks so interesting! I'm trying to get a craft club started at work.. would love to see what you made!

    The Clashing Giraffe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good advice. What did you do with the sequins?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like thinking of it more as "I can do all things that I want to do through Christ who strengthens me". It doesn't say "thou must run thy self ragged doing all the things" in the Bible, as my pastor pointed out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful thoughts Mollie...thank you for sharing them..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:22 PM

    You are such a tease! I want to know what you are making!

    ReplyDelete
  6. RoRo is curious also...love working with felt and sequins!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!