about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

printable // wandering camel ornament gift tags

Printable Camel Gift Tags


I think that all of my Christmas shopping is done! But I haven't finished my Christmas making yet. Scratch that...I haven't STARTED my Christmas making yet! I really need to go into elf-mode. But even if there's still a few things to be done, I now am ready to start wrapping the items I have in hand.

Everyone gets a camel on their presents this year, because, well...I really like this camel! You can add a camel to your gifts too, and perhaps hang one on your tree if you've got an extra.


Printable Camel Gift Tags

Print the PDF on card stock, then for each tag, cut out a camel and a blanket. Punch a hole in the top of each piece (there's a little dot showing where to punch). I recommend a small punch, such as a 1/8-inch Fiskars hole punch.

Printable Camel Gift Tags

Align the holes on the two pieces, and loop some string through.

Printable Camel Gift Tags

Write on the camel, and it will be hidden under the blanket! You may want to write on the small-ish side so that it doesn't show.

Printable Camel Gift Tags

Hooray! Your camel is ready to tie onto a gift!

Printable Camel Gift Tags


They also make great ornaments!

And with Christmas creeping up on us, I suppose our camel friend won't be wandering for long...

6 comments:

  1. now that's adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. danke für die tollen bilder und inspirationen, liebe grüße von angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am beginning to note a pattern...

    This guy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!