about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

hello bee // felt tree scape advent calendar

Tree Scape Advent Calendar

A few years ago I bought a Martha Stewart advent calendar kit. It's a really cute paper house with doors to place candy inside. All you have to do is cut the pieces and glue it all together. It remains in the box because I never manage to start it in time for December 1st.

The fact that I haven't even made a kit had me convinced that I'd never make a handmade calendar of my own, and then this year that changed. I designed this tree scape calendar for Hello Bee, and I love it.

My only is regret is that I think I should have out a face on at least one of those trees. But there's still time. And on that note, there still time for you to make one of these this weekend. It's really fast and easy!

Hop on over to Hello Bee for the tutorial.

2 comments:

  1. Very creative, I love it!

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great! Would be fun with a face on!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!