about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

calendar // print & post thanksgiving turkeys


Happy Halloween! It feels a little wrong to have these turkeys up here while it's still October, but this way we'll all be ready for November.

In November, I have SO MANY THINGS to finish, start, and finish, but I'm doing my best to live by my own advice. Some things just can't and won't happen.

For now, I'll leave you with some calendars to add to your computer or digital devices. Or try an old-fashioned printed version...that's what the pilgrims would choose!

Speaking of pilgrims, let's not talk about the fact that the turkey has a black collar instead of white. I was going to change it, forgot, then made all the files. Since I can only do what I can do, there was no way I was going to go back and change everything. We'll call him a rebel pilgrim turkey!


To use the iPhone and iPad versions, click the link for the wallpaper you want. When it opens, touch and hold the image until it pops up with the option to save. After you've saved the image, go to your settings, choose wallpaper, then find the image you've just saved.

I've also made a version with what I'm calling a turkey feathers design, which is good for your home screens on your iPad or iPhone.

And for today, don't gobble gobble too much candy!

11 comments:

  1. links not working

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Turkey is in his formal (black) attire! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:36 PM

    Too cute!!! Thanks so much, love the desktop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! My desktop would not know what to do without it's monthly beauty treatment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't get the link to work! It continues to say it is broken and I've tried at different times over the past few days. I tape the calendar up by my desk at school. What will I do for tomorrow? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO sorry about that! I managed to mess up the link, and was out of town. It's all fixed now!

      Delete
  6. I really need to do this more than once a month so I can remember how to do it! LoL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for always making these! I've printed them out for a few years now! I even got my co-worker to start printing them. :) I noticed the wall calendar version is not available... will you be re-posting that? I always tape it to my desk. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The printable version is available now above!

      Delete
  8. Anonymous10:13 AM

    Will you be posting a wall calendar version? I love keeping track of my month this way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can now download the printable version. Thanks for using my calendars!

      Delete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!