about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

calendar // print and post august's beluga


August. Tomorrow is August. When August comes around, I always find myself questioning where summer has gone. It's flown by! But there's still time to enjoy this season. And so I will.

I tend to think of beaches and under the sea sorts of things for a good August theme, and when I started thinking of that, a baby beluga swam to mind. Specifically, I started singing Raffi's song over and over. And when I went to draw this month's calendar, I sang it over and over. And I'm very sorry, but I have a feeling we're all gonna be singing it over and over this month. Because I've got some fun beluga plans!

To start us off, download some wallpaper and adorn your desktop or digital device. And don't forget the printable page!


For your home screen, I also created a wallpaper that has bubbles floating to the surface. They're a perfect companion to the calendar! Grab the iPad or iPhone version.

To use the iPhone and iPad versions, click the link for the wallpaper you want. When it opens, touch and hold the image until it pops up with the option to save. After you've saved the image, go to your settings, choose wallpaper, then find the image you've just saved.

...you swim so wild and you swim so free...

It just isn't gonna leave my head.

5 comments:

  1. I love these calenders! Cheer my phone up every month x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaack! That bitty baby beluga is SO CUTE!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:29 PM

    Oh, so cute! LOVE is, thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Belugas! Boo Raffi (I know a personal story about him being not so nice about children of the poor). But yay belugas!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:09 PM

    Thank you! I absolutely love belugas! Can't wait till the embroidery pattern is released!!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!