about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

calendar // print and post a triceratops


Was it just me or did February feel shorter than other months? Oh... never mind.

I seriously was surprised at how fast that month went by. And now here we are at March! While February is a month that I think of as all pink, March has claimed the color green. Truthfully, I wasn't always a fan of green, but I found that I like how I look when I wear it. Is that a vain reason to support a color? Perhaps. But it's true!

Still, liking green and liking to look at it a lot are two different things. Which is why I shared a pic of this month's calendar on Instagram last night, asking if folks could handle the green, green, green that is in the background of March's dino calendar, and all responses were positive. So, you get super green with a super sweet triceratops.

Grab a digital version for your computer, tablet or mobile device, or print out the PDF version that can be traced by little ones to practice their writing and learning how to follow a calendar!


To use the iPhone and iPad versions, click the link for the wallpaper you want. When it opens, touch and hold the image until it pops up with the option to save. After you've saved the image, go to your settings, choose wallpaper, then find the image you've just saved.

Also, in case you're wondering how I ended up with a dinosaur in March, here's my crazy thought pattern: Green. Dinosaur. No, last month's calendar had green love birds. But I want to make a dinosaur. Tri-ceratops...TRI...for the third month of the year! Get it? Okay, so maybe it's a stretch. I wanted to make a dinosaur. So there.

Now, could I please get a few extra days this month?

10 comments:

  1. So cute! :) Always look forward to the beginning of the month to get our new wallpaper. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the little dinosaur. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! Love your train of thought and the dinosaur of course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:51 PM

    Another cute wall paper for my phone! thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:39 AM

    Thank you so much! I love these and love the dino. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so look forward to my new desktop every month! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:28 PM

    I needed a fresh new wallpaper on my desktop... thanks! I am digging the shade of green.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3:02 AM

    LOVE it! Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can I just say that "because it's cute" is a good enough reason for me! Dinosaur representing March, yep, totally on board. (I do miss the coordinating "print" wallpaper though. Tiny bones on that pretty green would bake a great backdrop for my apps.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome, thanks! The printable calendar version is proving very helpful and my 2nd grader loves using them!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!