about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

seeing summer stitching club progress


Last Monday, the first pattern for the Summer Stitching Club was sent, and the second will be sent out today. What's so fun to see is the progress people have been making already, and the fun we're all having doing it!

That's Shelley up there. My friend Leela's mom (Isabela) is in a sewing group with her and when she pulled out her work, Isabela took a pic for me! Nice stitching, Shelley!

Below are a few more pieces from very ambitious stitchers, Sarah, Paula and Jen!

addictive
Mini Quilt Top

We've hardly gotten started, and I already feel connected to a whole lotta summer stitching friends! You can see more photos in the Wild Olive Flickr group or searching #SummerStitchingClub on Instagram!

11 comments:

  1. These are adorable! I need to work on mine =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspiring,, I'm so enjoying this sew along!! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the fabrics in these pictures. Funny how one pattern can make so many different looking results!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since I finished my first pattern I've been spending a lot of time waiting to see what the flickr people will post :) I'm also trying not to check my email every five minutes for today's pattern. . . nap time, at afternoon nap I can check again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Shelley here...thanks for posting the photo. I feel famous now. It has been such a fun stitch-along since I am quite the hexie addict and now I can combine it with my other love-embroidery. I am about half way done with making the fabric hexies and love the photos posted here to see what others have done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mollie! Thanks for sharing the pics on your blog. I do love seeing the diversity and I am definitely a charm pack hexie addict now. Much to the chagrin of my wallet. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:00 PM

    Hi Mollie!! Squeal!!!! Isn't this exciting?? I love Sarah's fabric! Looks like everyone is enjoying themselves and smiles are in abundance!! Thank you Mollie for sharing your new craft and yes.....you have created a couple of charmed monsters!!!!! Rrrrrooooooaaaaarrrrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love seeing how different people use the same pattern. What a variety.

    Sarabeth
    Life of an Agnostic Sunday School Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am having so much fun making this :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous6:13 PM

    I just posted about how my girls and I are doing this stichalong together, and it's been a lot of fun. I think my littlest has fallen in love with embroidery, it's so exciting to see both of them get started with something I love so much. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Mollie. I don't know how to upload the photos on the Flickr. I leave the link of my blog so that you can see my progress http://fetdetotcor.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!