about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

calendar: june is for grilling




Tomorrow is June, and that's when I feel like summer starts. It doesn't matter that the weather has been warm (and then cold and then warm again), or that many people have finished school already, or that the official start of summer is weeks from now. June is summer.

And grilling season! I had hoped that all of the wallpapers this year would have some folksy-ness to them, and a grill doesn't exactly scream folk art. But it felt right. Especially with Father's Day coming up. (You're totally gonna want to embroider this grill for dad, right?) And I can go back to my plan for the rest of the year.

For now, decorate your computer, tablet or phone with a grill and a calendar!


To use the iPhone and iPad versions, click the link for the wallpaper you want. When it opens, touch and hold the image until it pops up with the option to save. After you've saved the image, go to your settings, choose wallpaper, then find the image you've just saved.

I'm going to miss the Lily of the Valley from last month, but June's calendar will probably inspire me to make some black bean burgers soon. I'm not a vegetarian, but I often go in disguise as one!

3 comments:

  1. I love it! I agree with you here. June is summer! Grilling and swimming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for the wallpaper, Mollie! So cute as always! Hope you'll give the Lily of the Valley chances to make more appearances in the future. Sad that May is over :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I've included it in my monthly roundup. Thanks for the great design:)
    http://visualmeringue.blogspot.ca/2013/06/june-calendar-roundup.html

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!