about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

i made some bunnies

Bunnies!

You know how you see something and know that you MUST make it? That was the case with these bunnies. I first spotted them on Flickr, then hoped very much that there was a tutorial and pattern. There was! Revoluzzza made these sweeties, and you can find the pattern on her blog. (The post will require Google Translate!)

Bunnies!
Bunnies!

I made three, because...well...bunnies need friends! And I knew that even with three, there would be fights around here for these little guys.

Do take note that the seam allowance is NOT on her pattern, so add that on when you cut out the pieces. I made mine without the extra ear pieces, but with two colors for front and back. Love that! They came out a little wonky because sewing tight curves is still not my thing, but they are sweet. Even in their wonkiness.

Go get grab this pattern and make yourself some bunnies for Easter!

Bunnies!

15 comments:

  1. Supercute! perfect for an Easter gift! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:37 PM

    These are absolutely adorable! :D Great Job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh, those are cute. I love them. I made the hamster in the ball on a t-shirt for my granddaughter. I made it in a hurry but she still knew what it was. I posted about it. Now I have to make the other hamster for the other granddaughter. I think I will do it on a pillow case. I love all your ideas. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're adorable! I love their little faces!

    I did a video showing how to sew curves - with a special trick for handling those tricky tight curves. http://wendigratz.blogspot.com/2011/02/tips-and-tricks-for-sewing-curves.html It's slow - but it works. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really sweet:) this might be one of my favorite projects of yours, I love the fabric you chose for each:)
    xo
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them!!!
    You are a very talented women!! Congrants!!

    Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are ADORABLE! I want to make one right now haha
    Thank you so much for sharing them with us
    Olivia Xx

    http://www.myfavouritethingsblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:11 PM

    So stinking cute! I love the fabrics you picked.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The name Revoluzza sounds familiar to me as i read your post.

    I love her dolls and foxes she is selling.

    And with the bunnies you made, I have another project to add to my easter basket!

    Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cute! my 10 year old started "aww"ing when I show them to to. More projects for my list! Also got entertainment from reading google translate's version of her page in English. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bah! I love them! And I think any wonkiness could only make them all the cuter. We are making some for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are adorable!! ^0^

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these! I wanna make some!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh these are absolutely adorable. :')

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are insanely cute! Love the colors and pattern! Makes me think of when I used to try and sew outfits for my dolls as a kid.
    www.lelivingandco.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!