about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

shadow-spotting day

heartfelt3

Did you see your shadow this morning? Yes? Six more weeks of winter crafting for you! (Which is fine by me...I'm always up for more crafting!) Or maybe no? You can still craft for six weeks and then some!

In honor of Groundhog Day, you can find my Seeing Shadows phone case over on the Lark Crafts blog! You can also find it, along with a whole host of other holiday projects in the book Heart-Felt Holidays.

By the way, the creators of Heart-Felt Holidays, Kathy Sheldon and Amanda Cariesto, are both lovely ladies. I can't say enough wonderful things about them, and will continue to do so for a long time!

1 comment:

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!