about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

how i spent my christmas vacation

It isn't Christmas without the tree cookies!

I'd kind of like to go back and do Christmas again. Is that crazy? Maybe. Since I can't actually do that, instead let's look at a few photos from the last couple weeks.

Charlie Brown
Gingerbread Cake
Faces
Coffee
Carcassonne: wheel. of. fortune.
New Year's Eve = gravy fries!

I've realized lately that I really need more everyday life photos...even of the dull stuff (not that gravy fries are dull...they're awesome). So I'm going to get on that. And you can expect to see more of this sort of thing around here on the weekends.

This was a mix of shots from my Nikon as well as my iPad, and I'm comfortable with the fact that they aren't all pretty photos. All are shared on Flickr, which I'm thrilled to see have a bit of a comeback.

9 comments:

  1. I'd like to go back as well, just to have another two weeks off from work!
    Love your pics, so much fun!
    Happy New Year, sweet Mollie! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fun! I love the holidays too. :) What board game is that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Carcassonne: Wheel of Fortune.

      Delete
  3. Aren't the holidays wonderful? I'm ready to go back as well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean, it seems they went by so fast they didnt' happen at all...
    And I too would like to put more photos on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best wishes for 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man that cookie looks good. Diet/exercise plan starts tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what you mean, even when Christmas is so crazy it's so cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love posts like these, keep um coming.

    Vintagehoneybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!