about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

wallpaper: blog buddies

Blog Buddies Kit

This week I finished up and added a new digital kit over at Kitschy Digitals! It's the only place to get these Blog Buddies, which come with papers, borders and tags, and of course the characters!

To go along with this, I thought it would be fun to make some wallpapers for iPads and iPhones...very bloggy things to have, yes? I couldn't help but make one with a phone on there. A phone on your phone? Yeah, I like that.

Blog Buddies Wallpapers

To use these, click the link below for the wallpaper you want. When it opens, touch and hold the image until it pops up with the option to save. After you've saved the image, go to your settings, choose wallpaper, then find the image you've just saved.


Now...which will you choose? I think I'm starting with the Hoop. But then, I might just download them all, and switch them up daily!

JUST ADDED: Computer desktops! They are all one size (very large) so you'll just need to find the right setting for "fitting" or "filling" on your computer.

21 comments:

  1. cute new kit! Thanks for sharing the wallpapers:) I adore the coffee one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tooooo Cute!!!! :)

    San

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh these are adorable! I am grabbing the hoop to jazz up my iphone :) love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! I knew there had to be a way I could do it straigh from my iphone :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love! It's kind of a toss up right now between the hoop (because of the class!) and the coffee (because of life!)

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that website.

    Vintagehoneybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mollie, they are so sweet!! The hoop and cupcake are my favorite!! :) xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11:10 AM

    So cute! My boyfriend is a graphic designer and has made stuff like this in the past. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. waow that's great!
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the hoop! It totally defines my obsession right now, it's been plopped onto my iphone :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kelly7:29 PM

    These are super cute! Any chance they could be formatted for a desktop computer (I'm in the stone age - I have no iphone, cell phone or ipad!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I'll have August calendar desktops on August 1st, and will have the Blog Buddies ready at the same time!

      Delete
  12. ahh I love these so much, will you be doing any more in the future?? I love the hoop one, I'd love more crafty themed ones like a ball of wool or embroidery thread or something. thank you for these! now my iphone has your hoop background and my itouch has your heart shaped background from months ago - february I think!! everything you make is so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much!
    I have made an embroidered phone cover inspired by the heart (which I am using on my phone).
    You can see it here (there is also a post about your blog)

    http://frkfogh.blogspot.dk/2012/08/undercover.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. hiii really nice blog thank you for sharing browse our large collection of Thanksgiving Floral Centerpieces Arrangements or Thanksgiving flower arrangements from our online shop.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is really looking very attractive post. I liked it.

    1366x768 hd wallpapers
    zune hd wallpaper

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow that are beautiful i have all of them for my pc.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing! I knew there had to be a way I could do it straigh from my iphone :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. cute new kit! Thanks for sharing the wallpapers:) I adore the coffee one!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello! I really really loved your cupcake wallpaper and I wanted to ask you if I can use it on my cooking blog. I've been looking for something nice and cute to use, and related with cooking, of course, and this was the best I could find! I would be really really happy if I have your permission to use it =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Javiera! Thank you so much for asking first! Yes, that would be fine. Can you send me a link when it's up?

      Delete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!