about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

wallpaper: cloudy sky

Clouds Wallpaper

Every month, I share a calendar wallpaper for your computer, and now iPhone or iPad. But I got to thinking that it would be fun to have some non-calendar wallpapers around here too. So from time to time, I'll start adding them.

To start, how about some clouds for your screen? At least one of them is happy, but the others probably are too...they're just hiding their faces for now.

Grab your wallpaper and your days will feel a bit less gray and cloudy. At least, that's the hope.


And just as a reminder, if you're in the Chicago area, I'm having a Stitch Together on Saturday! I'd love to see you there!

7 comments:

  1. so cute,thanks! I love changing up my desktop rather frequently. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! My iPad has been thoroughly refreshed...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE!!! Thank you sooooo much! Smiley clouds make my heart want to burst. :) Have fun Sat! I'm bummed bc my friend that moved to Geneva is out of town for a week so she couldn't meet with me so I could introduce you 2 when I met you. Looking so forward to the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AH! Adorable!!! This is now my wallpaper. <3 I love clouds, cloudy weather, rain, stormy weather, etc.!

    YOU ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute! it reminds me of the children's book "cloudette" :) if you like children's books (or just really sweet illustrations) you should check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Mollie! My work computer is happier now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks. Our Laptop and desktop now look much better.

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!