about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

sponsor links you'll love for may

Each month, I like to share some links to some specially chosen posts from my sponsors. I really think you'll enjoy these!


Helengrey has made some really great chalkboard tags to hang on your beverages. Simple, sweet and it works!


Aimee shares how to make this adorable skirt with a built in apron. What a great way to incorporate some embroidery!


Threadbias has some really nice projects featured in their project pages. Joining is free, and you can upload what you've been working on and share it with the community!


Liesi shows how to make an embroidered feather necklace. It's now on my list of things to make for my sister's birthday!


Kelley tried out a ceramics painting tutorial, and wow! It came out so well...I might need to try this one too!

Be sure to visit my other sponsors too! Modern Buttercup is getting ready update her blog's look, Bramble Bird recently took a trip to the Northwest in the US, Petite Insanities shares some shots from the sky, and The Perfect Pear has whipped up a batch of rhubarb water!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog. So many IDEAS! That's all. :)

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!