about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

calendar: print and post for may

May Desktop Calendar

I'd just like to make it known that I do not accept that tomorrow is May 1st. Nope. I'm going to just go on in the month of April, because if I don't, I'll have to accept that this past month has disappeared before my eyes.

Seriously...was that the fastest month ever? Maybe it's just me.

Like it or not, May arrives tomorrow, so grab a calendar!


Prefer the analog method? Download the printable version, and tack it up on your bulletin board!

7 comments:

  1. I absolutely can NOT believe that May is here tomorrow. Impossible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mollie,

    What happened to April? It was here one minute and gone the next. I still actually want to know where March is but will settle for April. :)

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree, all day last week I kept looking at the calendar and not believing that May was soon to follow

    ReplyDelete
  4. This month has gone by so fast!! Thanks for the sweet calendar!! Happy Monday! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. My birthday is in June so I hope May drags it's little feet so I can put off 53 for as long as possible. I want to cram in as much as I can into age 52! Thanks for free calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It did go by way too fast.

    Vintagehoneybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!