about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

printable: tiny easter egg dominoes

Dominoes

Yesterday I shared some tiny Easter egg embroidery patterns, and today I have some even tinier eggs on printable dominoes!

This is a full set of double sixes, so it makes for a fairly short game. I'm usually okay with that, because my favorite way to play dominoes is in a domino rally. (The printable ones just don't work as well for that though.) After that, I like playing train dominoes. Can you play that with double sixes? I'll have to try.

Dominoes
Dominoes
Dominoes

I recommend printing these on card stock, and maybe even laminating them if you expect to play with them a lot. You can also add scrapbook paper to the back before you trim them out. It makes them more opaque...and they look pretty!


Dominoes

Do you like playing dominoes? Do you have another favorite game?

8 comments:

  1. I had to think of when I played dominoes for the last time.. I think it was in primary school... my favorite game right now is Scrabble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always liked playing dominos as a kids. These are cute.

    Vintagehoneybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mollie,

    I have several games that I enjoy. My favorite board game is Monopoly. My favorite childhood game is Candy Land. My favorite solo card game is Solitaire. My favorite group card game is Poker. My favorite running game is Red Rover. My favorite dice game is 10,000. My favorite old-fashioned game is checkers. BUT, Dominoes is a lot of fun to play with my daughter.
    You come up with the greatest ideas!!! I love the little faces!

    Maureen

    P.S. If I make these then the anal part of me would have to put these on painted pieces of wood and then they would be available for someday grand-children.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable! You come up with the cutest things. I just did a simpler domino tutorial on my blog, but it was tiles with enamel paint...simple, but not as cute as yours!

    I agree with Maureen that modge podging these to a wooden piece would be sweet. Another technique I'd like to try, but haven't had the $$ or the courage to mess with my printer, is photo transfer. You might print your template out on the transfer paper and then adhere these cute little guys to colored glass or stone tiles... So many possibilities really!

    And as for me, I didn't play dominoes when I was little. We played tons of card games actually. My son loves dominoes now...he makes "race tracks" with them for his cars. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these dominos. Many thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love word games - a fun one is bananagrams. thanks for the printables!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much - we love dominos

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so cute! I’m doing a spring link up today over on my blog…http://rustsunshine.blogspot.com. Would love it if you would join us!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!