about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

calendar: print and post for february


Welcome February! I'm really so very happy you're here! I love that you're a rather pink month, especially coming off of a blue gray January.

Last month was the first time that I've made a wallpaper for iPhones, and somehow I never put it on my own iPod Touch. Silly me. This time around, I put it on there a few days early, and I'm already enjoying its rosiness. (What can I say? Simple things make me happy!)

Download your own iPhone wallpaper or calendar desktop background for your computer, and join me in a very pink month!

Prefer the analog method? Download the printable version, and tack it up on your bulletin board!


  1. Dear Mollie,

    The simple things are the best things. They make me happy too.


  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Feb. 01, 2012. Thanks again.

  3. Thank you! I love it!

  4. Lovely wallpaper! This will be on my desktop this month! :)

  5. this is tooo flipping cute!! I love it! :) :)

  6. I love my new iphone wallpaper! Thank you so much!

  7. Oh my I'm in love! I don't think I'll ever change my phone wallpaper again. Thanks so much!

  8. Love Love Love.. My new wallpaper. Can not wait til March!


I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!