about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

expand your blog or shop


If you're looking to expand your blog or shop and get some new readers or customers, ad spots are now open for February! My traffic stats and ad rates can be downloaded here. If you have questions or want to join me as a sponsor, email molliejohanson {at} gmail {dot} com.


  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jan. 24, 2012. Thanks again.

  2. Hey there!

    I just wanted to let you know because I love your site so much that I decided to feature your button on my 'blogroll.'

    Thanks for all that you do,


I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!