about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

the story of: the october desktop



October's story is a long time favorite of mine. I'll share more about my childhood experience with this story later in the month, but let's just say that the Elves and the Shoemaker were a story that I love, love, loved to watch.



It makes me very happy that these shoemaking supplies will be gracing the desktop of my family's computer (in our kitchen for all to see!) during October. And I hope they get a spot on your computer too!

Download the October calendar desktop in JPG or PNG.
(One size fits most, with the fill screen setting)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!
    I love this story + a wonderful addition to my computer!!
    I love all your lovely desktop screen savers!!!
    Thank you darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first screen savevr I've seen on your blog, but not been following it for long. It's GREAT, thank you x

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!