about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

print: labor day lists

Picture 10

Here in the United States, today is Labor Day! I'm spending the day at a ball game, followed by dinner with the family (including grandpa). I'll be trying to relax and not think about the 3 million things that I think I should be doing, because I know that tomorrow will come along quickly.

In light of my things to do, and that it's supposed to be a day to honor laborers, and not to be laboring, I thought another printable list was in order. this one looks different from the others I've done, as it has a photo of one of my Community Helpers embroideries on it. And it's graph paper, which I'm loving.

Download, print, then take the rest of the day off!


  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Sep. 05, 2011. Thanks again.

  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [05 Sep 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

  3. adorable!!

    {and i really appreciated your post on the take heart blog. xo}


I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!