about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

new blog friends

On Saturday, a few people who live near me (or relatively near!) met me for coffee and crafting. It was sooooo much fun. Take a look.

coffee and crafting

Left to right in the top photo: Jennifer, Molly, Sally, Me and Kimberly. My sister came too, but she's the one who took this photo. Actually, she took all of these, because I was so caught up in making things and chatting, that I forgot to take pictures. (bad blogger!)

The coffee shop was somewhat busy, but we grabbed an area with some big chairs and a large rug and we spread out (yes, we sat on the floor!). I noticed a few stares, but we didn't mind because we were having a good time. I brought supplies to make some little badges (I made one for me, one for my sis, and one for a friend)...they're easy and fun!

Then we settled into some other projects that we had brought, and it was a happy time. I'd definitely do this again...and soon!

coffee and crafting

Thank you, ladies for coming to make things with me!

13 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:07 PM

    That looks like so much fun! If you do have another crafting day, I hope to be able to make it. I haven't been reading your blog for very long (I found you via a project on Pintrest, actually), but I'm enjoying it very much so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww! how absolutely fun! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sounds like a lot of fun & cute badges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a blast. I'm a newer reader here, but when you posted about the plan I must admit I google mapped it to see if I could swing it, but I'm in St. Louis and it was just a wee bit far! :) Glad you all had fun. :)

    -Sara-

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like a lot of fun!

    -grace

    http://herumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! Totally jealous.

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the brooches... so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:58 PM

    very cute badges, what a neat idea!! very jealous I don't live closer!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just catching up.....looks like you all had fun!

    Also, if you bring that blazer over here you better watch I don't 'borrow' it...it's super-cute on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you DO do this again soon . . . I would love to join you next time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so would have gone!!!!! if you move to the Pacific Northwest... I am so there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a great time. Good for you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is like Girl Scout SWAPs! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!