Craft did a little interview with someone and I really liked the way they did it. I thought it would be fun to do the same thing...with me!
One Project You Are Particularly Proud Of
1. My multi-piece self-portrait inspired by Ed Emberley
Two Mistakes You've Made in the Past
1. Not guarding my heart
2. Using really, really long lengths of embroidery floss
Three Things That Make Your Work Unique
1. Personality in the mundane
2. Not-quite-kawaii faces
3. Small simplicities
Four Tools You Love to Use
1. Adobe Creative Suite - I'd be lost without it!
2. DMC floss - I love it!
3. Plain wood embroidery hoops
4. My Nikon d60
1. My Dad
2. Ed Emberley (see above!)
3. Sufjan Stevens
4. The Crafts Department at Martha Stewart
That was so fun! How about you? Would you care to share 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 things about yourself? Post it on your blog and leave a link here so we can learn more about you!