about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

a little more

Hey, this is Gina! Like the fisherman's wife, we all want a little more...something. I would love more time and a lot more money, but who wouldn't? Despite my wants, I am content in what I have and do not take any of it for granted. And, I want to share some of what I have with you.

This summer I want you all to relish in the wife's greed and participate in my Summer of Giveaways. Each Friday, I will be hosting a new giveaway on my blog which supports a company I love and or frequent.

Gina writes about creating, food, and life on her blog, Acute Designs. She also has an Etsy shop of the same name.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!