about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

july sponsorship is available

We're nearly to the end of June, and I was looking back at the stats on this blog. Ready for something amazing? The number of visits this month (and it's not even over yet) are nearly 3x as many as last June! What!?! That's crazy amazing! So thank you so much to all of my readers who have found me in this last year!

I love sharing this growth with my sponsors, and have heard happy things from them about them feeling this love. (Which means, thank you again to my readers who show support to the blogs who support me!)

If you would like my readers to find out about your blog, perhaps you'd like to sponsor Wild Olive? The cost is low (so that any size blog can afford it).

There are still a few large/standard sizes left, but not for long. Read more about sponsorship here, or email me at molliejohanson{at}gmail{dot}com.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:32 PM

    I will let others know - are you on Handmadeology? that would probably be a fantastic community to ask.

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!