about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

jumbo floss bobbins

A solution for bias tape
The other day, I received an email from Begoña in Spain. She sent me this photo of how she had taken my printable floss bobbins, and enlarged them to hold bias tape. Genius!

I got to thinking that you might have bias tape, ribbon, or even yarn that needs to be wrapped up like this. So, now you can download a file with jumbo bobbins!

And tomorrow, I'll show you my secret for making extra-strong cards. It makes a huge difference (and will help with these big bobbins)!

12 comments:

  1. Thanks! I need stronger cards/bobbins. Looking forward tothe next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is perfect! i was just looking at my pile of bias tape and needed a fun way to keep them organized! adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look really cute and tidy! Looking forward to reading how to make them extra strong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need them to organize my Ribbon, locking forward to the extra strong cards. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now aren't those the cutest things!! thank you! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my, I can't wait to be let into the secret of the extra-strong cards! And thanks for the jumbo size bobbins printable, much better than my rather clumsy enlarging technique with the printer... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha,I made the same after seeing that bobbins at your blog - also enlarged them and printed on white, ecru and yellow paper. That works great for may little collection of tapes. Now I can print them again without editing the small version. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love them, they look so friendly and cheerful, much better than the plastic ones you can buy, lovely blog by the way.
    lily x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a CUTE idea!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww!! These are so so so cute!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How the heck do you keep coming up with things just when I need them?! I have tons of ric-rac that I have been annoyed with and now it will be neat and cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your Thread Bobbins are the cutest! You can see how they look with my thread :) http://bigheartmade.blogspot.com/2011/06/porzadki.html Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!