about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

gnome and garden

Gnome and Garden
I'm not sure which I love more, this pink gnome or that there is, at last, a crocus blooming. The gnome does get extra points for being pink and small enough to sit on my shelf and keep me company while I work. Not that I need a garden gnome...but my mom found him at Target (in the dollar section!) and thought of me.
And when I look at him, I think of an episode of Fawlty Towers, which you can watch here and here (it's in two parts). If you've never watched Fawlty Towers, I should warn you that it isn't the kindest of shows, but it is quite funny. Especially when it comes to garden gnomes.


  1. I love Target!! You can get ANYTHING there!! This little gnome is super cute and i love that color!! How pretty!! Happy Spring girl!! xoxo

  2. i am so jealous. my husband refuses to allow gnomes.

  3. I'm gonna have to check if my Target has this gnome too, and scoop one up for my craft room! TOO CUTE!

  4. I so want one!
    Why can't we have target's in Canada...


  5. Hi Mollie~
    I love your new little gnome, I have one too (only in blue) I grabbed him out of that bargain bin so fast it would have made his head spin {if he had a neck :o)} He's now living on my kitchen window sill, he makes me smile. I haven't seen Fawlty Towers, but I do love Brit comedies, so I'll have to check it out, thanks for sharin'!

  6. So cute! I love gnomes!

  7. he's from target! how cute! i love him. now i need to find one for my own :)

  8. A very cute garden gnome he is.

  9. pink gnome. genius. i have a long, strange history with garden gnomes... yet somehow i have yet to own one. i may have to remedy that ASAP. and catch fawlty towers... which i hadn't even heard about?? sigh. having kids is like moving to another planet. a very messy, hungry, smelly planet.

  10. Its pretty cool that your Mom could pick out something silly and fun like that for you. She must love you lots :)


  11. Anonymous6:09 PM

    I just bought me a pink gnome from Walmart for the same price in the craft section :)


I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!