about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

print: recipe card dividers


For a while now, people have asked me about recipe card dividers to go along with the cards that I sell in my shop. And I keep thinking that I'll do them, and I keep telling people that they are coming soon. But then...nothing. But now...they're here and they are free for you to download! At least some to get you started.

These printable dividers are in colors (and a font) that will match the Food Friends Recipe Cards. They are sized to be just a teeny bit larger than the cards themselves, plus the tabs. And of course, even if you don't have the Food Friends cards, these will work with any standard recipe cards.

The best part is, you can type in anything for the names of the dividers. You can organize your recipes however you want!


7 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:39 PM

    Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cooking category today [15 Mar 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for this for some time, thank you so much :)

    I hope you don't mind if I pin it on pinterest to spread the word :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Friends,


    Very good site you have created. Recipe cards make a great gift for the person who loves to cook. Here you provide some content about recipe card dividers. I think that its a very important news for everyone. Thanks a lot...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:13 PM

    Thank you so much for this! Love it - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:47 AM

    THANK YOU VERY MUCH. LOVE THIS PATTEN ON THE 4X6 INDEX CARDS. MAKING A SMALL COOK BOOK AND THE SIZE IS PERFECT. THANKS AGAIN.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:32 PM

    Thank you! They came out beautiful and will look great in my recipe box!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great site and ideas. Thank you...

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!