about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

february sponsorship


In just a week it will be February? Amazing. I almost hate to point it out , but it does mean that February sponsorship is open (at least a few spots). Many of my current sponsors will be back again, but I'd love to have you and your blog join us!

Here's what's available:
$20 per month (1 ad available, no back to back months)
$6 per month or 3 months for $15 (5 ads available)

In addition to the ads in the sidebar, sponsors are also featured in posts during the month. Each sponsor gets a welcome post, as well as a group sponsor post. Sometimes we mix it up a little with questions, guest posts, giveaways or more.

For detailed information on my stats, or to schedule sponsorship for February, send me an email (molliejohanson {at} gmail {dot} com).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!