about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

last minute thanksgiving decor...

givethanks

You may remember this printable banner from last year. It was available on The Sampler's website, but the site has changed, so I'm not sure that you can even find it anymore. I thought it would be good to have it be available here.

It's sort of a just in time sort of thing, because you can download, print, cut and hang it, all before your Thanksgiving guests arrive!


Also on my list for last minute Thanksgiving fun is these pinecone turkeys from Danielle Thompson. (And just a little hint: you can find a few free printable feathers from her digital kit in this post for making arrows.) I think they are the cutest!

1 comment:

  1. What fun that is and I have it all printed out and ready to put up!! Thank you so much and have a wonderful thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!