about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

i love seeing patterns in use...

Embroidery patterns may seem a little like a coloring book kind of thing, but when stitched, each takes on its own personality. And so this is what I love: Seeing things that people have stitched up using my patterns!

Sweet Otter!!!
Office embroidery
Say Cheese! bag
Ready for Turkey Day
(images link to sources)


  1. I'm doing the cuckoo clock after my current WIP! :)

  2. I love the otter! I thinking of how I could use it...

  3. how cool! the otter looks great on that blue tshirt :)

  4. Thank you so much for posting a pic of my ham!! I love love your patterns, Mollie, they are so rad I can't stand it. xoxoxo


I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!