about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

birthday dance party with Kam...

 Happy birthday, Mollie!

I created this playlist with your birthday in mind. I wish you the best birthday ever and hope the music gets you in the mood to celebrate!

You better put your dance shoes on and take the phone off the hook...you'll just want to dance:


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day! I hope you eat tons of cake, get lots of crafty gifts, and wake up tomorrow feeling refreshed and a whole year wiser ;)

Love and floss,
Kam from Campfire Chic

-----

Yes, it's still a little early for these beats, but all the better to start out the day! Thank you Kam for getting us dancing...Am I old if I admit that a typical dance party at my house involves Perry Como?

2 comments:

  1. How fun! Thanks for making this, Kam... I did pull out some old dance moves during this mix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mix! Well done Kam!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!