about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

caffeinating...

Caffeinating . . .

How wonderful is this coffee cozy? And how perfect for a Monday? Truthfully, I feel this way most of the time. And the caffeine doesn't always have the effect I hope for. Also truthfully, I love coffee cuffs so much, but rarely use them because I don't drink coffee to go very often. Silly, I know.

Anyway, this particularly clever coffee cozy is from my wonderful sponsor, Sew Tara! She's been making more fun things, which you can find on her blog, and in her shop. Be sure to stop by!

Is your blog interested in sponsoring Wild Olive? The rates are reasonable, and I'll do my best to help more people get to know your story, and all the fun things that are a part of it! Email molliejohanson{at}gmail{dot}com for more info!

7 comments:

  1. That is cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! That is the cutest cozy ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This put a big smile on my face and I don't even drink coffee! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soo adorable. I like your style :)

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!