about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

one week...

badges

Back when I decided to do a class this summer, I had a hard time planning the "when". Summer is always busy, and then before you know it, school starts and fall is here. Eventually, I went with after July 4th, because things were just too crazy before. This was all good, except that a start date of July 12 seemed very far off.

Now, we're just one week away.

I am soooo glad that I had longer to prepare! My plan was to get as much work done ahead of time, and I have. (Which is why you haven't seen quite as many things here that I've made...I've been busy with class work.) There is still plenty of photo editing and writing to be done, but I know that things will be on track for the whole class. And for all of those who have signed up and have been waiting to begin, having a bit of extra time has also meant that there are a couple bonus projects that have been worked up! I'm getting more and more excited!

If you haven't signed up for The Embroidery Project: Beyond Fabric & Floss, there's still time. You can visit the sign up page here, or on Etsy for more info and to enroll.

And I know that this can be a time of full schedules, but fear not! First, the private class blog will be available for at least 1 year so you can work at your own pace. Also, at the end of class, there will be a printable version that contains all of the main content so that you can download it and print out what you need, when you need it.

Now, back to stitching work for me. Well, I say "work", but this is so. much. fun. (!!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!