about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

it started...

EmbroideryProject-FabricandFloss_Med

My class officially started today! I'm so excited, and I think (I hope!) that all who are signed up are excited too. If you haven't registered, but want to, the registration will remain open throughout the day. It will go away around midnight CST.

And if you have already signed up, thank you! I can't wait to see all that you make! (Hopefully I can even share a few things here!) Also, I believe that all of the login emails when through okay, but if for some reason you're still waiting, or having trouble, please let me know so that I can get things set right.

Happy Monday to you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!