about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

august...

shine

It's hard to believe that August will be here so very soon. The good news is, there's still a little bit of July left. There's also still time to sponsor Wild Olive for August. I would love to have your blog be a part of the good things happening here at my blog.

Sponsorship is open only to blogs...this is a chance for you to shine! (And I'll do my very best to help that happen!)

If you are interested, or would like more information, send an email to molliejohanson {at} gmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mollie, can I have more infos? it sounds very interesting... and I love your blog.
    madaboutpinkshop@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!