about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

beyond happy mail...

Good things come in small packages. But when those small good things come in a big package? Better. And when that package looks like this? Even better still.

YIP2010_154

I've been waiting for this to come, and so I did a little dance when it arrived. Oh, and quickly grabbed the camera.

promising...

Inside? Looks good.

unpacking happy

But the happy just keeps coming.

soooo preeeety

Until finally, wow.

oh my

You'll hear more about these supplies tomorrow, but for now, I'm off to play with embroidery things!

6 comments:

  1. oh my goodnsss. give me the scoop. i'm excited to hear the story.

    PS in fact, i'm about to be graduating college in a week and DMC products are always good gifts. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA! I can't wait to hear more about all that!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOAH!!!! That's heaven in a box right there!!!! I can't wait to hear more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love getting things in the mail. Love it love it! Even when it's things I ordered. It's like the mailman is Santa. :) I can't wait to hear what you're up to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! Look at all those pretty colors! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mon Dieu!!!!
    Please tell me your secret...lol

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!