about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

we made it to 40...

YIP2010 - 135

If you follow me on Flickr, then you may have seen my progress this week as I've (well, we've...my mom helped) been making otedama bean bags. These truly could have ended up like the necklace from yesterday's post...they seemed to go on and on. But we needed to make 40 of them for Sunday School. I'm thrilled to say, that today I stitched the last three closed. Woo hoo!

(The tutorial is from here, but we machine stitched two sides to save time.)

Oh, and speaking of unfinished projects, SongBird just started a Flickr group for this sort of thing, so join, add your pics, and then don't feel so bad about those projects that never reach completion!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mollie, nice blog & good tutorial. You have beautifully explained it, you must try this website which really helps to increase your traffic. hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!