about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

ummm: making lipstick

Yeah, so I'm not so sure about making lipstick out of crayons. It sounds like something you try as a kid. And yet, I'm intrigued...


  1. Haha, that is DEFINITELY something that I did... or maybe still do! :D

  2. Hmmm. Not so sure about this. I made lip balm in the past and used wax and oils, but crayons? I might have my 15yo try it!

    BTW- I popped on over from FN. LA sent me :)

  3. Hey....I checked out your shop. Super cute embroidery patterns. I especially love the Seasiders. I am a little crab myself (a cancer) and could use a little embroidered crab in my life. Thanks for sharing your bog with us!

  4. i'm totally intrigued! let me know how this works out...i want to try.

  5. just found you through LA's blog and i'm so glad. i love your shop and your cute blog. and this lipstick idea seems pretty interesting... :D
    i'll be back to see how it goes!


I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!