about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

a year in pictures...

YIP2010 - 007

At the top of my list of goals for the year is to take 365 pictures for the Year in Pictures group on Flickr. So far, I'm 7 for 7! I'm using it as a way to show a key thing from each day. Something I've worked on or accomplished. Or just a thing that should be remembered. I really like that it feels like a photo diary.

Today my picture is of the embroidery that I did. It's a new pattern, and a new sort of thing that I'll have in my shop soon. Not just patterns, but also a project that they all go with. Should be fun!

If you'd like to see where all of my pictures for the year are going, you'll find them in my YIP2010 set.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve.

    Also, linked you here: http://onecraftylibrarian.wordpress.com/2010/01/10/project-365/

    Hope you don't mind. If you do, let me know and I'll take it down. :)

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!