about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

the good, the bad and the gifts...

stitch-opoly

OK, I don't want to brag, but I got some fantastic Christmas presents this year. Seriously fantastic. Like Stitch-opoly. And a bunch of eco art supplies. A mega DVD set. And a rotary cutting machine, PLUS a bias tape maker...the electric kind! That's just the big stuff. There's also lovely little things. Whoa.

And here's where I sound ungrateful.

One of the things that I dislike about Christmas is getting gifts. What? Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the things that I received. I know that all were given with love, and much thought. But now I'm at the point where I need to find a place to keep them. And I stink at this part.

I can barely keep from drowning in the mess I already have. Adding one new thing throws me, and adding a bunch all at once overwhelms me to no end.

So here I sit, with my wonderful new stuff, and it's just sort of all around me right now. New Year = Time to organize and clean out! Who knows...maybe I'll find some things that will need new homes...via giveaway! How do you feel about second hand supplies and fun stuff?

2 comments:

  1. I love second hand! It is usually the best! Happy New Year and Happy organizing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im all about it. Happy New Year, Mollie! I'm so glad I found you! Haha!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!