about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

making christmas...

Making ornaments...

tra la la! (It feels like ages since I watched Nightmare Before Christmas...but the song popped into my head just now!)

Today was another great day of crafty progress. I'm not looking forward to Monday, because it just won't feel the same. All these days of holiday have been amazing. Today I mentioned that I may just need to take a few extra days off between now and Christmas. It's amazing the bliss that time off creates.

So anyway, I've been cutting out and stitching mushrooms today. Plus picking up more supplies for other Christmas gifts. And spotting typos in my work. And drinking coffee (a friend brought us this amazing pumpkin spice cream that quite closely replicates a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte). It was a good day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!