about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

head, shoulders, knees, toes...

A few weeks back, I think I mentioned Souvenir Foto, on online photo school of sorts. Essentially, it's been a series of assignments designed to stretch one's photography skills. I've enjoyed every moment of it, and am a little sad that the first session is coming to a close. (Can't wait for the next one to start in October!)

For my final assignment, I chose an option called, Head, Shoulders, Knees, Toes. The assignment was based on these amazing photos. Mine, of course, are not exactly like the inspiration, but I'm really happy with how they came out. There was a while when I was working on it that I wasn't so sure...

Here are a few of my favorites, and you can see more on Flickr.

02 Papa on the Walk
Papa on the Walk

01 Grace in the Grass
Grace in the Grass

08 Ethan in the Field
Ethan in the Field

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!