about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

sheep and the big weekend...


Watch Sheep in the Big City - episode 1 / pilot in Animation  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

The other night I saw a preview/commercial for Shawn the Sheep. Cute! I do love Nick Park. But it reminded me of another sheep show that I loved years ago. Sheep in the Big City. You can watch the entire pilot above, and there are few more episodes to be found online, but otherwise, it is not available. So sad, because there are so many fun things in there.

Anyway, today I worked on the new embroidery project, which I'll be sharing with you probably on Sunday. It's almost finished, and I'm loving it.

Also today, PJ did some more plushie making, with a bit of help from me. I need to get pictures all ready, but tomorrow you can see that here.

And finally, I'm working on some new printables for you dear blog readers as well as the Mailing A-List (join in the sidebar!) and Wild Olive shoppers.

I think it's going to be a good weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!