about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

a spark...



First off...birthday wishes to my mom today! She doesn't read this, but I still want to honor her. It might help to make up for my not finishing (starting?) her gift in time.

Now, just a little heads up for you. This weekend, The Spark is having a blog party, which means all kinds of fun posts tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday!

Yours truly will be guest blogging on Saturday. Woo hoo! I've actually never guest blogged before (I didn't tell them that!), so hopefully all will go well. I will say though, to compensate for any blunders I may make, there will be a giveaway! Make sure you stop by The Spark throughout the weekend for fun stuff!

(and thanks to my sister for the picture!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!