about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

a few of my favorite (printed tee) things...

It's been a while since I shared some of my favorite Etsy finds, hasn't it? Actually, I haven't been online window shopping in a while. There's so much to fall in love with, and only so much to spend. But I've still managed to find a few things. Here are some printed tees that I'm loving...


boygirlparty has long been a favorite of mine, and this tree tee is so cute, yes? That squirrel poking his head around the trunk is too sweet!



octopusoctopus
make all shirts that feature, you guessed it, octopus. Octopi? Really fun plays on words going on here.


happify only has a few items in stock right now, but the library card catalog shirt is one of them. As someone who has been a library patron, volunteer and staff member, this is a perfect tee for me!


mfmapparel is a new shop, and I have a feeling that they'll do well on Etsy. Especially if they keep making way cute shirts like Sloth Junior here. (He wants to do well in school, but...he's a little slow...)

An unrelated note: I'm over on 20 Stamps Later, answering a whole bunch of fun questions. Be sure to stop by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!