about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

would you believe...

...that it's 95 degrees out, and I'm thinking about Christmas? Yep, that's right. Much like last year when I was drawing Christmas cookies poolside. And why, you may ask? Well, let's just say that July is coming, and it's a good time for releasing some new Christmas items...and something else. It'll be good. I promise.

For now I'm back to thinking about cold. Maybe it will help. Hopefully it will help. It better help. Tomorrow I think I need to share my theory on what hot weather does.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:57 AM

    Yup I'm guilty of this too, not even July, and I have cold weather and Christmas on my mind!

    I just bought reindeer patterns from Aunt Martha!!!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!